Destroy All Humans! is an open-world action-adventure video game franchise created by Pandemic Studios and published by THQ Nordic, a parent company of Black Forest Games; it is a parody of the Cold war-era alien invasion films. They initially had four games before the intellectual property holder THQ went bankrupt on December 19, 2012, and in 2013 Nordic games, now known as THQ Nordic, purchased the rights to Destroy All Humans,
The game primarily takes place on Earth and is set in the late 1950s and lampoons the lifestyles, pop culture, and politics of this period, infamous for the Red Scare, McCarthyism, and fears of nuclear war. Where Furon Cryptosporidium, the protagonist of the game, also known as Crypto, is tasked by his superiors to gather Furon DNA locked inside human brain stems to save his race from cloning themselves from extinction.
After a massive success from the remake of Destroy All Humans! 2020, In 2021, THQ Nordic announced a remake of Destroy All Humans! 2 via a reveal trailer showing Black Forest Games returning to craft the game, which will be released on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC in 2022, which got fans excited and ever since then no new information has been shared related to the game.
Fans all over the world are hyped to play the game, and with its release date getting closer and closer, there have been many rumors and news related to the game; it is around the time when Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed Beta is likely getting tested and one of the testers who could not disclose his name as he is under the NDA ( Non-disclosure Agreement), Shared information on the game and expressed.
- Presumably, about nine cities in three countries are available in the game;
- There are ship and character customization, which refers to (skins);
- A varied selection of weapons. There is “Anal Cork” and “Love.” The latter makes NPCs ( Non-Player Characters) and cars start dancing;
- Some missions are as tedious as possible but can be changed;
- There is DLSS support;
- Optimization is noticeably improved;
- In 14 hours of play, no critical bugs have been noticed;
- There are discussions about a short delay, but it is unlikely that the game will eventually be moved from August;
- There are dialogue choices;
- A funny “Russian accent.” You can also find inscriptions in Russian with correct translation in the game world.”
It is an excellent sign for the game, and all these fantastic features are fascinating.
Let us know your thoughts on this information in the comments section below!