The trailer of the adventurous movie, Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania was released by Marvel Studios on Monday, revealing some exciting and weird movie scenes. Starring in the film are Scott Lang (Paul Rudd), Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly), Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer), Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), and Cassie Lang (Kathryn Newton).
Marvel Cinematic Universe’s third Ant-man movie will be premiered on 17th February 2023 in theatres. Let us dig into some exciting details about the film before it hits the cinemas.
Kang the Conqueror
Jonathan Majors has stepped up his game in MCU. Majors will play the role of Avenger’s advanced version villain in Ant-Man 3 Kang the conqueror. But let us assure you that this version of Kang will be nothing like Loki. As seen in the movie trailer, tension builds up between Scott and Majors in a scene where he offers him a deal.
- The total runtime of the movie is approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- The film will be premiered on 17th February 2023 in theatres.
- Quantum people’s mind-reading boss, William Jackson Harper, is also featured in the film.
Major Spoilers From Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Before we jump into the world of spoilers for this Marvel movie, we warn you to stop reading the article if you’re avoiding any scoops. But if you want to stay ahead of your friends and family and show off your knowledge about this thrilling movie, then keep reading. The toptierlist team spotted this leak by MSSmods on Reddit.
- As shown in the trailer, Hope asks Janet what she is so afraid of and replies, “There’s something I never told you.” Well, that relates to Janet and Kang’s history, who both were trapped in the Quantum Realm at some time.
- Traveling across the multiverses was a ship owned by Kang, who he and Janet both tried to fix in the hopes of meeting her daughter after the fixation of time. Kang’s threat to Janet’s universe as an act of revenge for destroying the ship after knowing about his evil nature is something she fears.
- The Quantum Realm appears to be a wild and weird place with millions of minute floating objects and living buildings around.
- Along with knowing about the background story of Kang, we see that he comes forward to Scott with a proposition of working together. He tells Scott that only he can help him get out of the Quantum Realm and asserts that only he can stop the impending events i-e “Me.”
- In a Quantum Nexus, Scott encounters his different multiversal selves. One form of Scott is a Baskin Robins employee who doesn’t know what’s happening.
- MODOK, known as the Mobile/Mechanized Organism Designed Only for Killing, has the voice of Corey Stoll, his big head floating around with small arms and legs. After meeting his several multiversal selves, Scott works in collaboration with all against MODOK. He hates the joke of being called “Darren” by all.
- During the final battle, Giant Cassie tries to convince MODOK to switch sides. In an attempt to help Hank with the attack of battle-armored ants at Kang, MODOK loses his life as Kang injures him brutally. A sentimental scene between MODOK and Scott where he rubs his small hand against his cheek, telling him that he at least died as an Avenger.
- Kang holds back Scott and beats him brutally while others manage to escape. To rescue Scott, Hope comes back only to find herself and Scott trapped in the Quantum Realm.
- As Hope hopes to reconnect to their family and rely upon Cassie’s intelligence, a scene shows where Cassie running multiple programs on various computers and gasps loudly with wide eyes.
We hope you enjoyed reading these exciting leaks from Ant-Man 3. Do let us know if you have any comments to share with us.
A similar read for you: Major Upcoming Storyboard of What if Season 2 Leaked